Role: Head of Communications & People Engagement
Salary: Up to £100,000 + Package
Location: Central London/Hybrid working options
Network HR are leading an exciting search for a Head of Communications & People Engagement to join a medium sized speciality Insurance client undergoing significant transformation. You will be responsible for the strategic and creative direction as well as day-to-day management and execution of all Internal Communications activities (80% internal, 20% external). This role will support the Group Head of HR and wider leadership team to develop strategic messages and deliver best in class communication channels and programs that inspire employees to drive the business agenda forward. This is a key role in delivering high impact, internal campaigns that support cultural, CSR and strategic initiatives. As a standalone position, you will have to position yourself as a true, strategic business partner who is able to take a concept and put it into motion – this will include (written) content design, in addition to working with third parties to augment the work that’s delivered for the business. This role is recognised as varied and fast-paced which will require a collaborative, commercial, sleeves-rolled-up approach from the successful candidate. Responsibilities will include:
- Design and delivery of internal communications campaigns that underpin the delivery of the business strategy.
- Develop diverse communications channels, e.g., intranet, social media, print, face-to-face
- Roll out the delivery of a new intranet platform
- Create a framework of clear and effective communications on a range of topics which result in a sense of shared purpose.
- Provide clear and effective communication in response to a crisis or emergency to reassure and guide staff.
- Co-creation of initiatives with HR to support and drive cultural change
- Measure the effectiveness of communications processes
- Contribute to increasing employee engagement
- Manage external agency relationships, where required.
- Responsible for budgetary control of all internal communications activities
- Development of an internal communications strategy, working with the senior leadership team.
- Work with leaders on the manner in which messages and key themes are communicated to achieve clarity and consistency.
- Support new projects by providing specific and timely information to enable the company to engage different stakeholder groups to bring about change in an effective manner.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience of designing and delivering Communication programmes and will be able to evidence a career in Change/Transformation. You will also need:
- Exposure to an environment where you have experienced genuine best practice in Communications
- Prior experience of building & delivering a communications strategy covering Internal & external
- A successful career within financial services/white collar environment will be mandatory for this appointment
Charlie Garside 268