Executive Network Group are currently partnering exclusively with a business services organisation based in Kent to recruit a Head of HR Shared Services
Our client is looking to appoint a HR Shared Services Manager with strong experience within HR Operations, Payroll and HR Shared Services to lead their SSC for the multiple entities under the group.
This leadership role is responsible for heading up a shared services function and overseeing a team of 25.
You will work very closely with Payroll, and HR Services and this hands-on role where you’ll be required to map out end to end processes and implement best in class working practices.
Some responsibilities will include:
- Manage the the day to day operations of HR Services and Payroll team
- Manage the HR coordinator team to ensure that all new starters and leavers are processed in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring all system changes are processed and all necessary contractual documentation is completed
- Manage the day to day delivery of all HR admin activities, dealing with any escalations
- Oversee all payroll activities across multiple entities and act as an escalation point for queries
- Building relationships and collaborating with key senior stakeholders to ensure detailed understanding of requirements and effective implementation.
- Take the lead on any specific projects as directed by CFO
- Act as the account manager for all HR systems
- Overseeing, upskilling and coach managers as required.
- Previous experience of leading Payroll teams
- Strong process mapping experience.
- Experience leading a large team through change
- Previous experience working with a Shared Services/Operations function.