Executive Network Group are working exclusively with a professional services firm based in Peterborough, to appoint a Recruitment Advisor to the team.
This new created role, reporting into the recruitment manager and will be responsible for hires across all functions of the business, from graduate to partner level.
Some responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the recruitment process across multiple sectors/divisions
- Advise hiring managers on the recruitment process to ensure best practice
- Attend divisional and adhoc team meetings to update and advise on recruitment, providing data and statistics
- Work with the Recruitment Advisor on ad-hoc recruitment campaigns
- Respond to speculative career/job opportunity enquiries, tracking & liaising with the recruitment manager to support the development of talent pipelines
- Use LinkedIn Recruiter tool to maximise direct sourcing and educate hiring managers
- Ensure requests to recruit are processed correctly and approvals are in place before interviews conducted
- Liaise with candidates and line managers on a regular basis, ensuring timely communication
- Co-ordinate interview arrangements & where appropriate support with interviews in relevant offices across the UK.
- Deal with recruitment agencies advising on branding, market presence as well as the firm’s EDI strategy
- Managing and negotiating recruitment agency Ts & Cs, invoices etc.
- Assist in managing the graduate recruitment process and strategy with support from the team, utilising relevant attraction methods
- Attend and conduct skills presentations with universities where possible to develop relationships
- Assist with the internship recruitment process – reviewing applications, interviews etc
- Organise, facilitate and attend assessment centres, across UK.
- Organise & attend careers fairs and events across universities (and schools)
- Support the Firm’s EDI network and strategy
- Advise and implement recruitment strategies with line managers including platforms to advertise with, drafting adverts and conducting campaigns through LinkedIn for attraction
- Liaise with marketing and advise on promotional campaigns
- Review careers page and regularly update content to generate more awareness and profile employer brand
- Regularly review recruitment policies with Recruitment Manager
- Assist with tracking recruitment expenditure and budget in relation to headcounts
- System Administration of candidate management database, support with new system integration and ongoing enhancements.
- Work closely with the Recruitment Manager, wider HR team, Payroll and IT to ensure all new starter information is fully captured
- Produce monthly recruitment reports for Management Board on divisional recruitment activity
- Manage upkeep of Job Description library to ensure they are regularly reviewed, updated on the Loop and agreed with the business.
- Cover for Recruitment Manager/Advisor in their absence
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience of working in a recruitment/resourcing environment ideally in a professional service environment
- Exposure to managing recruitment campaigns and headhunting candidates to fill senior level roles
- Ideally CIPD qualified or working towards
- Knowledge of managing assessment centres
- Strong communication skills
- Full driving license