I have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Property Manager to join a family owned, long established and successful engineering company in the Oldbury area. The role will suit an experienced Property Services Engineer, Estates Manager or Facilities Manager.
Managing a full TFM service, including coordination with other departments, you will be responsible for the upkeep of properties across the company portfolio, all of which is local to Oldbury.
The successful Property Manager will:
- Take responsibility for all Facilities Management, across Soft Services and Hard Services, to include M&E, HVAC, Building Fabric, Groundworks, Perimeter Fencing, Cleaning and Security.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory regulations including Fire, Water, Gas and Electrics.
- Maintenance and Refurbishment of current and new properties in the portfolio, in commercial areas, industrial manufacturing areas and all other areas of site inc. WCs and Breakout Rooms.
- Ensuring new properties are fit for purpose, if a tenancy then ensuring the agreement is sound and the schedule of dilapidation is appropriate.
- Play a key part in cross-company projects, working with manufacturing, engineering, Health and Safety, on plant, equipment and office moves or installations, or coordinating schedules for refurbishment based on shut-downs etc.
- Not be responsible for Asset Management (plant and production equipment) as this is under another manager’s scope of control.
The successful Property Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant demonstrable experience and knowledge gained from a Property, Estate or Facilities Management position.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a pragmatic approach and flexibility.
- Project Management skills and experience of managing CAPEX projects.
- Solid Health and Safety knowledge, and diligence with regards to compliance.
- Ensure all contracts are thoroughly reviewed, fit for purpose and deliver value for money, working with Procurement Director to achieve this where appropriate.
- Be available for out of hours calls relating to emergencies on site relating to the fabric of the building, or security.
In return the Property Manager will receive a salary of circa £45,000 - £55,000, 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, potential for hybrid working, and the opportunity to work for a company which values a family friendly approach to managing its workforce.
Apply online now, or for a confidential discussion, call Claire Male at Executive Network Group