Global Head of Health & Safety
The HSE Recruitment Network has been retained by a leading boutique retail chain, to recruit a Global Head of Health & Safety. To set the strategy and provide an overarching framework for the regional retail operations teams.
Salary: £95,000 - £110,000 + Package
Location: London – Hybrid working, with Global travel
• Lead the operational strategy, taking full ownership of safety across the global retail estate.
• To build a robust global H&S framework to ensure compliance across the business.
• Develop, maintain and continually audit policies and procedures , risk registers and improvement plan across the retail units.
• Liaising with regulatory bodies, and keeping up-to-date with legislative changes
• Influence key stakeholders and the retail leadership team to embed a positive H&S culture throughout the business
• Sitting within the Senior Leadership Team, as the subject matter expert, applying HSE to business decisions, protecting the business, minimising safety exposure.
• Understanding cultural differences between the global retail estate.
What we are looking for:
• Suitably qualified in Health & Safety, NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
• Ideally from a retail background, although other industries with similar risk profile will be considered, hospitality, leisure, hotels.
• Experience of operating globally
• A resilient nature, able to deal with ‘push backs’, with the ability to lead and influence across all levels, whilst building and maintaining strong working relationships.
• A subject matter expert who can embed Health & safety in the fabric of the business.
• Someone coming from a similar level role within a business of comparable risk profile, who is knowledgeable and credible who can provide the leadership required.
• Strong communication skills and able to articulate the plan at all levels.
If you feel you match the skills and experience, we are looking for, please apply or submit your CV directly to email@example.com, and we will arrange a call.