London, flexible working
£50,000 per annum plus bonus
Network HR are working exclusively with a high-touch global financial services firm to support with the hire of a HR Advisor to join their closely-knit, high performing team whilst reporting into the HR Director.
Responsibilities will include but aren’t limited to;
• Delivering comprehensive HR services to meet the needs of the business
• Managing inquiries and transactions in the day to day HR environment
• Support the wider HR team with day to day business and implement all operational HR processes
• Act as the key point of contact for HR enquiries
The successful candidate will hold the below experience and knowledge;
• Workday experience would be beneficial
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Pro-active and organised approach
• Experience in a financial or professional services environment
• Previous experience in a HR administration or coordination capacity
If this role is of interest please don’t hesitate to email your interest across to Selina.email@example.com or apply following this link.
Selina Cinar 268