The Executive Network Group’s Logistic & Transport division is currently working exclusively with a leading Logistics and & Warehousing provider to identify a QMS Administrator (Audits) on a full-time permanent basis in West London.
This role will sit within the QSHE team reporting to the UK Compliance Manager
Salary: £38,000 - £42,000
Location – West London
To be considered for the QMS Administrator (Audits) role you must have:
• Experience in Quality Management Systems ideally within with Healthcare / Pharma products or in a quality-focused environment
• An understanding of transportation, including temperature-controlled products i.e. Airfreight and both UK / European road transport, preferred
• Excellent levels of customer service and standards of written documentation
• GDP training – essential
• Experience and understanding of Good Distribution Practice (GDP) within Healthcare, or from a pharma quality-related background preferred.
•Experience in preparing and conducting effective audits.
The key responsibilities for the QMS Administrator:
• Produce and maintain documents in our Electronic Quality Management System (EQMS)
• Update documents at set intervals or through required change. Documents include the Quality Manual, Standard Operating Procedures, Forms, and Works Instructions
• Participate in various activities, including via EQMS, related to the QMS
• New client evaluation, approval, and progression to agreements
• Maintain record-keeping and report provided on time
• New third-party suppliers to be correctly appointed through evaluation, review, audit processes, and correctly documented. Suppliers include transport providers, pest control, packaging suppliers, equipment providers, calibration and system providers
• Working with various suppliers and internally to ensure compliance with set requirements i.e. maintenance of equipment and calibration and equipment providers, at regular intervals
• Monitor Healthcare training for all involved staff to ensure that training is completed following required guidelines. i.e. GDP and falsified medicines, plus relevant SOP’s
• Conduct QMS self-inspection auditing to the level mentioned in the SOP as well as adhering to quality and management review requirements
• Respond and work closely with others regarding deviations, complaints, CAPA, change controls.
Monitor re-training and effectiveness
• Work closely with Compliance Manager and Responsible Person as appropriate
• Participate in audits and meetings as required
• Promote and support EQMS for continued benefits throughout the organisation
• Provide support and guidance to all interested parties, including Healthcare Product, Customer Services, physical Operations, Commercial, Health and Safety, Management and license holder