The Executive Network Group’s Logistics & Transport Division have been engaged by a UK logistics business to recruit a Regional QHSE Manager to cover 5 sites across the South East & Midlands.Role: Regional QHSE ManagerSalary: £50,000 - £55,000 + car allowance.Location: South East & Midlands
Do you want to join a leading logistics business, at the cutting edge of innovation in Supply Chain Management?
Are you a passionate, engaging, and proactive QHSE Professional? Looking to take a regional senior management position, within Supply Chain Management.
As part of the senior management team, you will promote a safe working environment by providing, information, training, and guidance to management and colleagues across, 2 specific contracts, operating from 5 sites.
Main Responsibilities: -
• Monitor health and safety using effective internal audits, risk assessments, and regular training.
• Develop and lead health and safety strategy, consistently identifying opportunities and ideas for improvement
• Provide statistical analysis of HSE performance data and present your findings to both the customer and senior leadership team.
• Monitor Health and Safety and ensure legal requirements are adhered to.
• Promote, educate, and instruct management and workforce in safe working practices.
• Investigate loss/damage to people and/or equipment as a result of accidents/incidents.
• Lead contract training matrix activities
• Maintain all assessments including COSHH, DSE, FIRE, PPE, Manual Handling, equipment, risk assessments.
• Maintain all safe systems of work and ensure they are kept up to date.
• Liaise with; insurers, solicitors, union officials, and other agencies to provide information when requested and to promote positive relationships.
Skills and experience required-
• Diploma Level H&S qualification is desired but we will consider NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum, ideally working towards your Diploma.
• Ideally supplychain experience would be preferred but other multisite experience will be considered such as manufacturing
• Experience in a similar level role is required
• Ability and confidence to influence senior stakeholders on all aspects of health and safety
Most importantly we are looking for someone who will go above and beyond who is hungry for the responsibility that comes with this role and a desire to really push their Region forward.
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward our details.