Talent Manager / Advisor
London, flexible working
Up to £75,000 per annum
Network HR are working exclusively with a high-touch Insurance firm to support with the hire of a Talent Manager to join their closely-knit, high performing team whilst reporting into the Head of HR.
Responsibilities will include but aren’t limited to;
• Work closely with the Head of HR whilst holding responsibility for scoping, managing and delivering talent develop and talent management offering
• Build the learning and development capabilities for the business
• Implement performance management, talent reviews and succession planning across the firm
The successful candidate will hold the below experience and knowledge;
• Financial services experience is required; Insurance experience is desirable
• Ability to evidence a strong understanding and experience of talent practices and implementation including performance management, talent management, succession planning and talent development
• Prior experience with Workday would be advantageous
This opportunity would best suit a versatile and progressive HR professional who is looking to add to their repertoire of skills, gain exposure and further accelerate their career trajectory.
If this role is of interest please don’t hesitate to email your interest across to Selina.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply following this link.
Selina Cinar 268