£120,000 - £140,000 + Variable
Network HR have partnered on a retained basis with a global Investment management business for the hire of a Director of Compensation & Benefits for their UK, Europe and Asia markets. This is a newly created role, the first of its kind within the Group. As the Director of Compensation & Benefits, you will be responsible for three keys areas: Governance, Compliance and Advisory. You will work closely with the Group HR Director and Senior leaders to scope, design and implement the Compensation & Benefits strategy across the business. The successful subject matter expert will ensure that the reward plans and initiatives will align with the firm’s business strategy and meet regulatory requirements. The successful candidate will have a solid background in Financial Services and will be able to evidence a track record of reward frameworks and design on a global scale. Main responsibilities will include:
• Advisory: Consult with HR teams, management and cross-functional teams to deliver meaningful and competitive compensation and benefit programs that are mindful of trends in the local markets.
• Regulatory Compliance: Monitor upcoming or applicable regulatory compensation and benefit requirements in the UK, Europe and Asia and work with local business stakeholders to ensure compliance.
• Governance: Provide local governance and oversight over programmes and processes in the UK, Europe and Asia.
• Develop, as the SME, with Senior heads to develop their reward strategy within the reward framework
• Develop strategies to continue to enhance the reward framework not only reflecting the commercial direction of the business but the broader diversity, inclusion, environmental, social and governance agenda the Group is pursuing
• Own the remuneration policy and the sales incentive business standard
• Own and develop the sales incentive and discretionary bonus plans across the business areas to align and deliver the Reward strategy.
The successful candidate will have a solid background in financial services and will be able to evidence a deep, robust knowledge of Compensation and Benefits across the global markets. Acting as the subject matter expert, you will be able to guide and advise the business on future growth plans and remain they stay competitive. What you will need:
• Outstanding reward experience, including knowledge of fixed and variable pay, reward frameworks and managing the annual cycle
• Proven track record of delivering stretching targets with drive and resilience
• Experience of working in a regulated environment
• Consultative, influencing and proactive approach – works in partnership with the business
• Ability to work in a culture and environment which is lean and results driven
• Ability to create an extensive and relevant external reward network that supports the needs of the business, including awareness and insight into emerging trends
• Outstanding motivational leader – able to take the team with them, encourage followership and build capability
• Ability to make pragmatic and commercial decisions to support the business strategy
• Ability to digest data and provide insightful and commercial analysis
If you feel this excellent opportunity is of interest, then please share an updated cv with Charlie.email@example.com or apply following the link.
Charlie Garside 268