This Warehouse Manager role is a 3 Month FTC which can potentially be extended.
Rate: £400-£450 day rate.
- The contract manager will be a conduit between internal operations and the client, more specifically a shoe retailer.
- The right candidate will have a wealth of B2B and B2C stakeholder management to ensure they can manage both internal and external relationships.
- The role will also heavily focus on operations management to make sure the operations are running smoothly and efficiently. Therefore, a candidate who has the ability to think on his feet and be a problem solver is key.
- Ensuring that all contracts are accurate and relevant documentation is correct and updated when necessary
- Ability to develop plans to fit the schedule of works
- Identifying ways to increase efficiency and improve productivity
- Compiling and delivering presentations to clients and suppliers
- Collecting and collating data for forecasting and planning purposes
Must have experience in:
- Client stakeholder
- Warehouse and retail operations
- Supply chain solutions
If you believe you are suited for this role, get in touch through Leonardo.firstname.lastname@example.org or 07763054594.