The Executive Network Group are currently recruiting for an Asbestos Surveyor. The successful Asbestos Surveyor will be responsible for providing effective implementation of client programmes and projects related to asbestos surveying.
- Carrying out management, refurbishment, demolition and re-inspection surveys of domestic, commercial and industrial properties using a tablet.
- Ensuring all works comply with UKAS, HSG264 and current legislation as well as working to Norse policies.
- Assist with the review process for continuous improvement in the delivery of asbestos services and ensure profitability.
- Contribute to meeting operational demands in ensuring the consistency of technical performance, including assisting in the monitoring to standards and performance of contractors and the financial monitoring of programs of work.
- Provide professional service to clients and contractors, answering any queries and giving specialist advice.
- Technically reviewing own and other team member’s asbestos reports to ensure accuracy.
- When required, assisting with the delivery of asbestos awareness training and project management of asbestos removal.
- To comply with the company’s quality management arrangements including participating in the quality assurance arrangements and audit programme.
- This role requires a good level of flexibility including the requirement of frequent travel to other offices and sites as required.
The Ideal Asbestos Surveyor will hold the following experience and qualifications.
- HND/HNC or equivalent in a related discipline and/or can demonstrate significant relevant experience
- BOHS (P402) Building Surveys & Bulk Sampling for Asbestos or equivalent
- BOHS (P405, P403, P404)
- Qualifications in construction
- Holds a current site card with at least 6 months experience in a similar or related role
- Experience working on a range of building types
- Laboratory or Analytical experience in asbestos related role.
- Knowledge of TEAMS software
If you’re an experienced Asbestos Surveyor, please contact Ryan Evans on email@example.com