With a number of processes moving to their Midlands site this is an exciting time for the business who have had record years in 2020 & 2021 (currently £25m turnover business - looking to move up to £30m in 18 months).
The right candidate will have an excellent grounding in engineering/manufacturing sales epsecially in Metals.
This Internal Sales Executive role will be key for the growing sales team - and the right individual will be flexible & agile enough to keep evolving with the business, used to working in a fast paced sales environment & have experience in process driven businesses. You'll be coming into a warm desk & will have multi million contracts as well as smaller businesses to work with.
You will be invested in by the Sales Director who has come into the business and really developed a slick sales model to work, strive and progress within.
Role: Internal Sales Executive
Salary: up to £33,000 per annum + commission + bonus + pension
Location: West Midlands (commutable from Wolverhampton, Cannock, West Bromwich, Walsall, Willenhall, North Birmingham)
The responsibilities of Internal Sales Executive are:-
- To identify new business opportunities both through existing and new products at existing customers and related accounts
- To explore wider opportunities linked to, but outside the companies ‘normal’ activities and develop proposals for exploitation
- To ensure that the service levels achieved at the customer meet or exceed the customers requirements, including response times etc
- To support all sales activities in development of their allocated accounts by site visits, sharing of knowledge etc
- Full responsibility for achievement of agreed sales and margin forecasts at the agreed range of accounts
- Control of the costs associated with the sales team ensuring that a suitable net profit is produced on the account
- Developing suitable contract agreements with customers that produce agreed returns and comply with the company strategies and guidelines
- Full responsibility for customer service levels
- Prepare and undertake both customer calls and visits to develop and increase existing business.
- Ensure cash collection targets are achieved and financial risk at customers is minimised
- Working history of sales in a Manufacturing/Engineering environment
- Ideally knowledge of working in Metals (Aluminium, Steel, Copper, Brass)
- Knowledge of process driven environments (Quality Systems, Manufacturing processes, understanding of operations/supply chain)
- Experience of end to end Sales
- Ideally a qualification in Engineering, Sales or Marketing (not essential)
Their Sales Director is actively improving the existing team and will invest heavily in any new person coming in as the Internal Sales Executive.
Apply on-line or call Sandeep Dhillon for a confidential discussion technical-network.co.uk
Technical Network recruits Engineers and Managers for the automotive, aerospace, electrical / electronic technology, energy, engineering and manufacturing, with a portfolio of services including advertising search, permanent and contract recruitment services. Representing Talent and Industry, Always