Duties and experience required for the Head of Property:
- Responsibility of the strategic development of a multimillion-pound budget.
- Dealt with the legal matters surrounding properties.
- Support and guide a team of Property Managers, setting KPIs, motivating, and managing the team.
- Undertaken feasibility and viability appraisals on existing sites.
- Managing and working with planning, project management from acquisition to completion.
- Act as the senior point of contact for all landlords for the branch.
- Run daily reports and ensure appropriate action is taken to maintain compliance within a portfolio.
- Ensure landlords receive professional advice concerning their properties.
- Source contractors and ensure the workload is spread consciously to ensure service levels.
- Undertake property visits where required and advise the client of any required work.
- Ensure processes are correctly followed within the team such as checkouts, deposit returns, re-lets, renewals, and serving notices.
An opportunity to join a company who are offering a competitive salary of between £80k to £110 and car allowance with potential bonus.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org