Hybrid Leeds or Manchester location
up to £70,000 + £4,500 car allowance + bonus for every hire
12 month FTC
Network HR are delighted to be working alongside a highly reputable and well-regarded financial services firm which, due to constant evolution is now seeking an Experienced Hire Recruiter to join either their Leeds or Manchester location on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Reporting in to the Head of Talent Acquisition & Development, this role will require an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist responsible for hiring across the UK. The role will oversee the attraction, selection, and successful onboarding of the very best talent across the regions in line with business demand and client needs which is predominately Actuaries & Consulting. You will have accountability to and work very closely with the Actuaries & Consulting leadership team, in managing the end-to-end recruitment process for open vacancies and proactively go to market and head-hunt top talent, asses each business case and provide a professional offer management capability to secure such targeted individuals.
If successful, you will be responsible for managing mid-senior level recruitment alongside a number of key objectives such as;
- Support on the full recruitment cycle end to end; Advertising, screening, assessing, shortlisting candidates, organising interviews with hiring managers and managing through to offer
- Provide a best in class ‘headhunting’ proactive, professional recruitment solution to the business in building on market intelligence, creating talent pipelines and manage the full candidate engagement & assessment (end-to-end) against the business growth objectives
- Direct sourcing using recruitment tools such as CV databases and Linkedin
- In addition to the cradle-to-grave management of recruitment processes, work on proactive recruitment methodologies regarding talent attraction, how to diversify talent pools such as targeting complimentary sectors (investment banking), return-to-work programmes, networking events, driving inclusion, referral programmes etc. to enable double-digit growth which is the expectation from the investors.
- Accountable for own business areas and managing stakeholder expectations to a high standard.
- Providing an excellent candidate experience in a consistent and fair way.
- Focus on diversity and inclusion.
- Maintain personal/professional development to meet the changing demands of the role, including all relevant regulatory and legislative training
- When dealing with all customers, clients or colleagues ensure that we provide a clear, fair and consistent high quality service that presents a professional and positive image the business
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure appropriate confidentiality
Key Skills & Experience
- Gravitas and credibility to build confidence in internal stakeholders, but also the Actuaries & Consulting candidate market which can be challenging.
- Experience in Pensions, Professional Services, or Financial Services recruitment experience is essential.
- Ability to work at pace. Experienced in a PE environment would help to evidence an appreciation of the pace and delivery
- RPO and agency backgrounds will be considered providing you have recruited within the Pensions, Professional Services, or Financial Services space
- Experience in driving direct sourcing, meeting aggressive SLA’s and ensuring stakeholder satisfaction.
- In-house direct recruitment experience will also be appropriate
- Able to manage supplier relationships to augment the direct sourcing
- Able to work with and report MI to highlight progress, trends and insights.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
It is critical to the success of this appointment that the post holder is a strong communicator with the ability to push back to senior stakeholders when required as well as build authentic and professional relationships.
If this role is of interest please don’t hesitate to apply!