Role: Key Account Manager
Location: Birmingham – Hybrid Working Offered
Reason for the role: Business Growth
- Commercial management –ownership for the client P&L including internal reporting. You will be supported in this by the Key Account Director.
- Performance & Service Quality – oversight of Service Delivery and Operations in relation to SLA adherence, KPI variance and Satisfaction Surveys; ensure all internal reporting and analysis is delivered; prepare MBR/QBR and other client routine meetings for account review and chair these meetings as required
- Support the Project Manager appointed to lead new business introductions or client projects for your accounts.
- Operation Management - Drive improvement/success across the operation at all times with the customer at heart.
- Change Management – working with the client and internal stakeholders in relation to the account evolution and growth.
- Continuous Improvement – Identifying opportunities to leverage other solutions for your client, as well as ways to improve the customer experience and/or reduce costs
- BCDR – Identifying and sharing risk and issues analysis along with mitigation plans, reviewing and updating contingencies
- Managing any account escalations to ensure timely resolution
- To adhere to all Security, Health & Safety and housekeeping policies and processes
- Relevant supply chain account management background (3PL Preferred)
- Strong data analysis skills – ability to identify and act on trends
- Excellent communication skills – experience of relationship building with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Project management experience
- Excellent problem solving skills – you’ll be driving proactive solutions for our clients
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable
- Experience within the retail industry is desirable