£60,000 + £4500 car allowance + bonus
Network HR are delighted to be working alongside a highly reputable and well-regarded financial services firm which, due to constant evolution is now seeking an experienced Talent Development Manager to join their team. This role can be based at any of the following locations Birmingham, London, Leeds Manchester or Bristol on a permanent, full time basis (travel is to expected).
This role will require some creative thinking and intervention and requires a pacey, pragmatic individual who can prioritise and generate good quality work whilst making informed recommendations to the business on best practice – a great opportunity for someone to come in to own, and build a proposition for a high-growth company!
Reporting in to the Head of Talent Acquisition & Development, this newly scoped role is for a Talent Development Manager to own, drive and evolve the L&D offering which will include, but not be limited to;
• Manage the online digital learning offering
• Own the mandatory learning agenda via LMS
• Driving employee engagement on the talent development agenda
• Lead the skills gap analysis to prioritise, design and develop programmes that ensure the organisation meets its strategic growth objectives.
• Own the L&D offering from entry to leadership level
• Manage the early careers development pathway to upskill interns, apprentices and graduates, ensuring content is fit for purpose and aligns to best practice in the early careers space.
• Own the planning and management of the yearly graduate induction programme, delivering a business aligned programme within the budget requirements.
• Build and leverage third party relationships to augment the L&D strategy
• Build and embed career pathways and frameworks for all levels
• Create bespoke interventions for specific functions whilst exploiting synergies of scale.
• Manage the L&D budget, and influence partners where required.
• Strategic Workforce Planning & Skills of the future
• Multiple project work across E,D&I, Wellbeing which will overlap with the Talent & L&D agenda
• Ability to think strategically and deliver operationally across the full L&D agenda
• Financial Services sector experience is a prerequisite – needs to understand the mandatory learning agenda
• Experience in an SME would be highly beneficial to evidence an ability to work autonomously & independently.
• Will need to have designed and delivered frameworks and programmes – will need to be motivated to design bespoke programmes (augmented by third parties)
This is an urgent requirement so if this is something of interest the please do apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org