Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + Car
The main responsibilities for the role of QHSE Manager (Facilities Management) include:
• Primarily responsible for assisting management to ensure that company operations are carried out in a safe and efficient manner.
• Providing expert QHSE and CDM support to projects & major projects teams
• Implementing the integrated business management system; ensuring a robust and efficient system is maintained, which complies with the requirements of the business and third party quality, health, safety and environmental accreditations.
• Identifying and minimising the risk of accidents to persons, property or the environment.
• Supporting all parts of the QHSE function when required including investigations, meetings, audits and training as a minimum to ensure that the QHSE function across Group is efficient and pragmatic as possible.
• Ensure a healthy and engaging relationship with other QHSE team members across the function.
The main duties for the role of QHSE Manager (Facilities Management) include:
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of legislation and codes of practice applicable to the company’s business.
• Assist operational managers with the identification and development of practical and effective safe working practices.
• Provide advice and guidance to operational managers and employees on QHSE matters.
• Carry out assessments that are outside the competence of operational managers ie Significant Risk, COSHH, DSE and other assessments.
• Investigation of accidents and incidents and production of statistical information in relation to QHSE performance.
• Assist in contract mobilisations to ensure all QHSE matters have been appropriately considered and controlled.
• Work with the QHSE team to develop and implement QHSE strategies to meet divisional and group objectives.
• Produce QHSE reports as requested by the QHSE Lead within the requested timeframes.
• Where required in consultation with line manager liaise with relevant enforcing authorities.
The main requirements for the role of QHSE Manager (Facilities Management) include:
• Good standard of written English.
• Good verbal communication skills.
• Computer literate (Word, XL Spread sheets).
• NEBOSH Diploma /equivalent or above.
• Experience of Integrated Facilities Management sector, in particular Hard or Soft Services where applicable
• Grad IOSH or above
• Full UK driving licence.
• Experience of multi-site, multi-discipline organisations.
• Detailed knowledge of risk assessment and management.
• Ability to manage meetings.
• Excellent ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
• Flexible approach to work patterns and working away or travelling where required
For further information on this opportunity please contact email@example.com or ring 0121 726 6623.