Salary c£60,000 + bonus, company car, health care plan
An exciting opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager has become available in North Yorkshire for an award winning international packaging supplier. This successful, global business has six specialist sites producing high quality sustainable packaging from shelf ready to e-commerce products for our customers, in the UK. The products are manufactured to order for many blue chip companies within the food and manufacturing sectors which makes them one of the packaging industry leaders. The role includes having 3 direct reports into you, so previous management experience is essential.
As a Regional Sales Manager you will:
- Lead your team to ensure the development of your region ensuring that the sales approach is in line with the national sales strategy.
- Monitor and record your teams progress in 1-2-1 meetings and set measurable and achievable goals in the form of monthly objectives.
- Ensure that your own and your teams aged stock is managed in a timely and efficient manner, in accordance with customer’s Service Level & Stock Agreements.
- Customer contracts and agreements are filed and maintained on the public drive and all paper Price Index reviews are carried out and applied in accordance with the customers SLA.
- Ensure sales pipelines are maintained accurately and are aligned to the regional requirements.
- Develop and communicate with the Head of UK/IRE Sales, a clear sales strategy for the team and wider region. Update the HUS on progress made and corrective actions required (if any) during regular 1-2-1 meetings.
- Preparing sales reports and submitting them in a timely manner
- Communicating with current and new customers to determine their needs
What will make you successful
- Experience in the automotive, engineering, aerospace and white goods markets. (Large format cases, pallet boxes and composite packs)
- Have effective leadership skills and experience leading a sales team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to resolve conflict.
To discuss this role in more detail please get in touch further, firstname.lastname@example.org