£28,000 + company benefits
Network HR has exclusively partnered with a manufacturing engineering company, who are looking to recruit a HR Services Advisor on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract, who will provide HR support to all UK and Ireland sites. As part of a central function you will provide a common approach to processes that supports their internal and external customers.
The successful HR Services Advisor:
- Will be responsible for the administration of the end to end Recruitment process; includes writing and placing advertisements, screening candidates, managing all pre-employment checks and the preparation of contracts and starter packs.
- Will be the first point of contact for HR related enquiries via phone, email, and and other communication systems.
- Will assist in managing the onboarding/offboarding process and maintaining all personnel records on their Workday HR system.
- Will manage invoices for HR related services and assist employees with the use of HR systems.
- Will provide assistant with specific HR Projects when required.
The ideal candidate:
- HR Experience required preferable within an HR Services Environment.
- Experience of HR systems
- Strong experience within Microsoft Word and Excel
- Customer focused and excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong relationship building with internal and external stakeholders
If you are interested in the HR Services Advisor role, please apply or share your CV with firstname.lastname@example.org