Salary: £20,000 + Commission (uncapped)
Working Days: Monday – Thursday
Working Hours: 8am – 4pm
Location: West Midlands
Are you looking for the opportunity to join a growing Facilities Management company with a solid reputation built over 30+ years? Executive Network group are currently seeking a Sales within our clients Birmingham office, working very closely with the sales team.
- Utilise sales software Barbour ABI.
- Profile and search for viable projects for the Specialist Cleaning division.
- Appointment booking, inclusive of Business Development Manager’s diary and confirmation with client contact.
- Compile all relevant information for the appointment, including booking details, primary contact information and parking arrangements.
- Building drawings to be issued to Central Sales Admin for project file.
- Follow up contact required to obtain feedback on quotation and potential decision.
- Maintenance of your appointment log and personal log to ensure up-to-date records.
- Maintain list of Quantity Surveyors contact details for future prospects.
- Complete regular email campaigns to advertise service capabilities to Quantity Surveyor list.
- Consistent contact with the Specialist Cleaning Business Development Manager to agree current focus, approach and follow-up quote generation to ensure 48 hour turnaround.
Apply on-line or call Ryan Shaw for a confidential discussion.