Field based role but looking after South East region
Salary c£40,000 + car allowance + bonus
A Regional Sales Manager, reporting into the Corporate Sales Manager is required for a Premier Waste Management company who will be responsible for introducing, developing and maintaining major corporate/blue chip accounts to the companies current customer base.
This role is to manage existing accounts but experience with winning new business is also needed for the position. Previous experience working with Hazardous Waste is also essential for this role.
As their Regional Sales Manager your main duties are as follows:
- Producing and maintaining individual Account Management plans for selected clients within the defined portfolio.
- Development of a pipeline to manage and measure business growth, business development and contracts at risk.
- Regularly review pipeline progress, evaluate, and review strategy and approach.
- Managing customer contract expectations and service level agreements / key performance indicators.
- Support other members of the commercial team on large TWM bids with a hazardous aspect.
- Visit customer sites to comprehensively list waste and obtain as much information as possible to pass to the technical team prior to collection.
- Sample waste streams as and when required.
- Ensuring customer’s contractual requirements are implemented and being aware of significant market or trading impacts on the customer.
- Manage customer renewals and account development in accordance with internal governance and approval processes.
Want to work for a committed organisation who provide total waste management services to customers nationwide? You will be working for a business that deliver cost effective, legally compliant, environmental waste management services, tailored to meet all of their customers needs.
Get in touch today with firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.