With a clear appetite to invest in the business and its staff; you will be backed by the management to meet the long term objectives that the global group are looking to hit in the upcoming years.
Role: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £38,000 per annum + Shift allowance (15%) + Pension + Benefits
The key responsibilities for the Maintenance Engineer will be:
- Liaise with Production Engineering and Operations to identify and implement equipment and process Kaizen activities to improve availability, cycle time, changeover, Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE) and Quality.
- Direct the team to support breakdown maintenance activity to improve machine availability.
- Continuously look for cost down opportunities and increased value for money in items purchased.
The essential requirements for the Maintenance Engineer will be:
- Previous experience within a Maintenance Section within a high volume lean manufacturing environment.
- Industry knowledge any fast paced advanced manufacturing exposure including food/ beverage/ FMCG/ packaging/ building materials
- Working knowledge of PLCs, robots, computerised controls systems and interfaces.
- Working knowledge of electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems and reading of Engineering drawings.
- HNC or BTech in Electrical engineering (Desirable)
This is an enormous opportunity for an ambitious Engineer who wishes to lead by example and isn’t afraid to be hands on. For this you will be rewarded with a good salary, great benefits, good pension & the backing of the management who are happy to invest in the business and you.
Please apply online or call Ryan Shaw for a confidential conversation.
Technical Network specialising in manufacturing, engineering, scientific recruitment working closely within the aerospace, automotive and food & FMCG market sectors, focusing on permanent and interim /contract positions for specialist technical and management roles. Representing Talent and Industry. Always Time Well Spent.