This Resourcing Advisor position is a vital role in the department and will take a main focus on the logistical function of the business.
Experience of recruiting across warehousing is highly advantageous whilst not an absolute must for the right candidate, whether that be in-house, or agency background.
With the majority of the internal team coming from an agency background, a candidate who prefers to recruit in high volume will absolutely thrive in this team.
- Work closely with hiring managers to determine current and future requirements
- Identify, organise, and initiate recruitment advertising activity through relevant media channels to generate prospective employees
- Assist in the interviewing, selection and on-boarding process; developing and maintaining job descriptions, adverts and competency frameworks and preparing selected candidates for entry into the business
- Proactively manage internal candidate pools and process
- Source and attract suitable candidates for a variety of roles from entry level to senior management
- Work in conjunction with other key operational teams to ensure a smooth operation
- Application of employment legislation and good practice in all activities
- Regularly report on volume, targets, and statistics
- Be a team player who shares work experiences for the benefit of learning and service improvement
- Deal effectively and politely with internal and external enquiries
- Recruitment experience whether agency or in-house (High volume preferred)
- Strong, effective stakeholder management
- Happy to challenge hiring managers on decision
- Hardworking and reliable
- Demonstrate excellent commercial and strategic awareness
- Work well under pressure and to tight timeframes
- Excellent attention to detail
- A confident communicator with excellent organisational and problem-solving skills and a real 'can do' attitude
- Experience of working in a high volume, fast paced business is essential
- Excellent working knowledge of recruitment process and legislation underpinning this area, including Equal Opportunities and Data Protection/GDPR
- Excellent understanding and application of UK employment legislation
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Experience of working with recruitment systems to deliver both internal and external experienced and direct hires across a range of business functions.
- Experience of implementing a range of attraction and selection methodologies, especially innovative sourcing solutions and competency-based interviewing techniques, across a diverse range of roles
- Knowledge in end-to-end resourcing of either high volume recruitment campaigns or bespoke searches.