Salary: £44,000 - £46,000
Do you want to join an instantly recognisable food manufacturing brand, as a site based Health, Safety & Environmental Manager - HSE Manager?
HSE Recruitment Network are currently representing this particular Food Manufacturing organisation who specialise in well known brands, and are seeking a strong Safety Health and Environment Manager to manage a single site with 150 employees.
Seeking a strong professional who will be passionate and engaging in their approach. Able to lead with gravitas, manage change, develop procedures and deliver an effective and positive culture behavioural change programme.
• Ensure compliance and take ownership of the HSE management system
• Assist senior leadership with advice from a HSE prospective
• Ensure ISO 45001 & ISO 14001 certifications are maintained
• Deliver continuous improvement in Health, Safety and Environment standards and practices year on year.
• Ensure a positive and constructive HSE culture is prevalent throughout the Business.
• Ensure that the requirements of all relevant SHE legislation are followed and implemented, and that the business complies with corporate and legal requirements at all times.
Essential Experience, Training and Qualifications:
• Manufacturing experience, ideally with prior food manufacturing experience and 24/7 manufacturing experience
• NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent
• Proven to support and improve cultural and behavioural change
• Change management experience
Ideal Personality Traits:-
• Self-motivated and engaging with gravitas
• Adaptive thinker
• Able to influence, gain buy -in with strong communication skills
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: email@example.com // 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.