The Executive Network Group are currently recruiting for BEMS Service Engineers based across the North. This is working for a national and growing leading business within the BEMS sector. This unique and progressive position is immediately open, and we are interested in speaking to any candidates with the below experience.
Main Purpose of the Role
To attend customer service contracted sites to deliver planned maintenance of BEMS controls, support call outs and breakdowns coordinated through the admin team. Good knowledge of Trend, Honeywell, Cylon, Delta or Siemens BEMS controls would be useful however other systems considered and training will be provided.
- Maintenance of clients BEMS and reporting of faults and extra works required to ensure their systems operate effectively and efficiently.
- Building good working relationships with customers.
- Providing quotes for replacement parts and additional works as identified.
- Responding to breakdowns and call outs during the working day from our admin team.
Engineering of BEMS controllers to ensure systems operate as designed while providing operational improvements, suggested energy savings and optimisation to ensure the BEMS controls continue to operate the plant in an efficient manner.
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Company pension scheme
- Company car
- Non absence bonus
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Overtime opportunities
- Testing equipment provided
- Expenses paid by Company
- Customer focused business with value placed in building and maintaining relationships
- Business is managed regionally to reduce travelling time to sites
- Flexible and understanding non- corporate working environment
- Opportunity to learn new & other BEMS manufacturer equipment
- Managed Training - with facilities and expertise both in house and with our manufacturer led courses
- Career progression opportunities within the company
- Long service Awards
If you’re an experienced BEMS Service engineer looking for a new and exciting role, please contact Ryan Evans on email@example.com 0121 450 5000