The Executive Network Group are currently recruiting for a BEMS Commissioning Engineer based in the South. This is working for a national and growing leading business within the BEMS sector. This unique and progressive position is immediately open, and we are interested in speaking to any candidates with the below experience.
The ideal candidate will be based around the M25 & willing to travel down to the South Coast (east) and as far East as Essex.
Main Purpose of the Role for the BEMS Commissioning Engineer
To provide BEMS engineering technical ability to commission new BEMS installations and system upgrades for our clients’ customers. Good knowledge of BEMS controls including Trend, Honeywell, Tridium, Delta or Siemens are an advantage, but other systems are also considered. Training and support will be provided by our client.
- To develop a working relationship with all clients, obtaining their trust and confidence in your skills.
- To work safely & to provide Risk Assessments’ and Method Statements for all works prior to commencing & also during work progression.
- Modification of software strategy, control panels and integration of third-party systems using Bacnet and Modbus protocols.
- To deliver quality project installations and commissioning processes.
- Ensuring a detailed and professional hand-over to operations on completion of a project.
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Company pension scheme
- Company car
- Non absence bonus
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Overtime opportunities
- Testing equipment provided
- Expenses paid by Company
- Customer focused business with value placed in building and maintaining relationships
- Business is managed regionally to reduce travelling time to sites
- Flexible and understanding non- corporate working environment
- Opportunity to learn new & other BEMS manufacturer equipment
- Managed Training - with facilities and expertise both in house and with our manufacturer led courses
- Career progression opportunities within the company
- Long service Awards
If you’re an experienced BEMS Commissioning engineer looking for a new and exciting role, please contact Sandeep Dhillon on 0121 450 5000 email@example.com