The HSE Recruitment Network has been engaged by a diverse heavy lift, specialist transport and logistics business to recruit a HSEQ Officer.
Assisting major construction, civils, infrastructure, marine and energy companies, with moving the biggest machinery around the UK. Providing HSEQ support and assistance across a wide range of heavy lift activities, including, heavy lifting, cranes, onshore and offshore logistics, construction logistics.
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + extensive benefits package and training.
Location: Derby – with UK travel
• To support the business in the implementation of HSEQ processes
• Ensure legal compliance across site based activities
• Adhering to, and supporting the integrated management system
• Maintaining ISO accreditations (9001, 14001 & 45001), and internally audit against them
• Be actively engaged in site based activities.
• Accident / incident investigation (RIDDOR), H&S Training and inductions (CSCS, CPCS), maintain H&S related documentation: Risk Assessments, Safe Systems of Work, Method Statements, Permits to Work, rigging certs and any other associated documentation.
What we are looking for:
• Qualified to NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent, as a minimum
• Environmental Management certificate (desirable)
• 2 years’ experience, ideally within heavy lift, crane operations, civils, or associated sectors
• Working knowledge of management system and ISO accreditations
• Adaptability, ability to be fluid and adjust.
Salary and Package –
• £30,000 - £40,000
• Company van
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Training & development (in line with company requirements, i.e H&S Diploma, environmental qualifications etc)
• Wellbeing programme
If you feel you match the skills and experience, we are looking for, please apply or submit your CV directly to email@example.com, and we will arrange a call.