Central London /Hybrid model
£120-130,000 + competitive bonus
Network HR are delighted to be working in partnership with a global leading Investment Bank for the hire of a Senior HR Manager based in central London. This number 2 role is broad in remit and will touch every aspect of HR with responsibility for a lean, growing HR team. As a member of the Leadership team, you will report into the HR Director and will contribute to the development and implementation of the organisational/HR strategy and will be responsible for the People strategy that future proofs the expanding business. The successful Senior HR Manager will contribute ideas and views to strengthen ongoing business and operational success. Other responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that the firm’s culture, values, and environment support and enhance their performance and adaptability as well as ensure appropriate conduct, risk management and focus on client needs.
- Ensure that all HR/people strategies, policies and procedures are consistently deployed in line with the firm’s stated values.
- Develop resourcing approaches to identify, attract and assess candidates to get the right people into the organisation.
- Help evolve performance management process, talent, and succession
- Ensure compliance with Remuneration Policy and any other applicable regulation.
- Assist Remco and executive management in developing reward programmes and systems which recognise and reward critical skills, capabilities, experience, and performance.
- Evolve benefits strategy which attracts, motivates and retains employees.
- Ensure that reward systems are market-based, equitable, cost-effective and drive appropriate behaviours such as encouraging more effective risk management and better aligning individual decision making with good standards of conduct.
- Be the point of contact for any escalated ER cases although very minimal within the business
- Employ a range of OD tools, methods and approaches to deliver change across the organisation.
- Define current and future workforce capability needs and develop a learning strategy to meet them
- Lead and champion the business case for learning, developing the firms training plan to ensure they have the right capability to deliver now and in the future. Additionally, ensure that the governance and compliance requirements of the SM&CR are met.
- Assist the ExCo and management in identifying and growing talent to fill business-critical positions in the future.
- Create an inclusive culture and integrate diversity and inclusion into the People and Organisation strategy.
What will you need:
- Business acumen and understanding of the financial services sector across the UK, Europe, and APAC
- CIPD Qualified
- Proven track record of heading up generalist HR teams for small to mid-sized institutions.
- Change management skills
- Experience in evolving a HR proposition across multiple business lines
- Able to pivot form operational to strategic responsibilities as and when required.
- A can-do, proactive approach delivered in collaboration with the business in order to be seen as a trusted advisor.
If you would like to find out more then please apply or share an updated cv with Charlie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Charlie Garside 268