£38,000 - £42,000
Technical Network are working with an industry-leading automotive manufacturer dedicated to delivering exceptional quality and exceeding customer expectations. We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, and ample opportunities for professional growth and development.
Are you passionate about delivering top-notch quality standards in the automotive industry and ensuring customer satisfaction? Do you have strong skills in customer-facing plant quality, 8D, auditing, external audits, and resolving day-to-day quality issues? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our dynamic team as a Quality Engineer.
Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer:
- Monitor and manage plant quality activities to ensure adherence to customer specifications and satisfaction
- Implement quality improvement programs to enhance product quality and reduce defects
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather customer feedback and address quality issues promptly
- Utilise the 8D process to identify, analyse, and resolve quality problems, ensuring root-cause analysis and effective corrective actions
- Conduct on-site audits to assess the compliance of internal processes, systems, and products with industry standards and customer requirements
- Oversee the management of external audits and act as the primary point of contact for auditors, ensuring compliance with all necessary regulations and standards
- Analyse and report on product quality data, presenting findings to management and recommending improvement strategies
- Train and guide employees at all levels on quality systems, procedures, and best practices
Requirements for the Quality Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field
- Proven experience as a Quality Engineer within a manufacturing environment, preferably in the automotive industry
- Solid knowledge and experience in customer-facing activities, plant quality management, and 8D problem-solving methodology
- Proficient in auditing and conducting external audits, ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and quality standards
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify root causes and implement effective corrective actions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate and build rapport with cross-functional teams and external auditors
- Detail-oriented and highly organised, with the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise effectively
- Proficiency in quality tools and techniques, statistical analysis, and quality management systems
Interested? Apply now and we will be in touch! Alternatively find me on LinkedIn for the latest Quality Engineering positions, search "Ryan Shaw" you should find me easily.