Location: Harrogate – with travel across Yorkshire – Hybrid
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 + car allowance
Do you want to join a growing H&S consultancy, specialising in manufacturing, engineering, and construction with an enviable client, ranging from start-ups to multi-nationals.
Are you a passionate, engaging, and proactive health & safety practitioner? Looking to develop your career in H&S consultancy? My client is also willing to discuss share options.
This is a newly created role would suit someone with consultancy experience who understands the fast paced nature of the work or a health and safety professional from a manufacturing/construction background who wants to move into a consultancy with a growing, close knit business who are willing to invest as much in you, as you are in them.
It is a hybrid role with frequent travel to client sites and offices, mainly in the Yorkshire and surrounding areas. Offering H&S consultancy services, building and developing management systems, policies, and procedures. Certification support, H&S training, PUWER, H&S support for construction projects, contractor control, CDM advice, permitting, site inspections, accident / incident investigation, environmental support, business improvement / strategic support for clients
Main Responsibilities: -
· Assist clients with the development of a H&S Management System. (Policies, risk assessments, and safe systems of work, etc).
· Conducting construction site inspections and providing detailed reports of findings with recommendations for the client to implement.
· CDM Advice
· Managing designated client base including recurring appointments, document reviews, updates, etc.
· Provide H&S training to clients
· Conduct accident investigations and assist with any RIDDOR requirements in conjunction with the client.
· Assist the client when dealing with enforcement agencies. (HSE, Local Authority, etc)
Essential Experience, Training and Qualifications: -
· NEBOSH Diploma
· NEBOSH Certificate will be considered
· Environmental qualification – desirable
· Auditor qualification – desirable
· Excellent knowledge of H&S legislation
· Knowledge of ISO standards, certification, and auditing
· Willingness to travel to other UK locations, with possibility of the occasional night away
· Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels of business
· Effective Team Player
· Applicable H&S construction experience.
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: email@example.com
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.