You will report directly into the Group HSEQ Manager ensuring that the three sites in Hamilton, Aberdeen and Liverpool are supported in having high standards of health and safety. This is an all-encompassing HSEQ Advisor position with around 130 staff across three sites. The majority of your time will be spent in Hamilton and this will be your base but your role will require 2 nights away in Aberdeen and 2 nights away in Liverpool each month. You will be expected to travel occasionally to customer and project sites across your region so flexibility is needed. As such you will be provided with a car/ car allowance.
This company work with blue chip clients who have high expectations and as such can audit them with very little notice. You must ensure all the relevant training is up to date and maintained so that they are not in breach of any legislation. Being a very commercial business working to tight and difficult time frames means that you need to take a common sense approach to health and safety while ensuring improvements are made and culture is improved.
This role is a generalist SHEQ Advisor position in which you will manage the ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 management systems, do accident and incident investigations and data analysis. You will control and maintaining all SHEQ processes, carry out inspections, provide guidance and support.
• NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum.
• Experience in a similar level role as you must be able to hit the ground running and use your own initiative.
• Auditing or managing ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001
• Utilities, Electrical (LV/HV) experience would be the desirable either working in or with experience of this environment. If you do not Electrical contracting then construction/ workshop/engineering experience would be considered.
• Auditing experience of your own site and managing customer audits.
• Managing a training matrix.
The salary on offer is £30-40,000 (depending on experience) + car and package.
If you are interested in finding out more please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0121 454 5000.