£70,000 + benefits
The Executive Network Group’s Logistics Network is currently searching for a Supply Chain & Procurement Manager, in Leicestershire on a full-time permanent basis. The primary responsibility of this role is to oversee procurement activities, manage supplier relationships, and develop and implement effective supply chain strategies. The Supply Chain and Procurement Manager will be responsible for ensuring adequate supply levels, negotiating contracts with suppliers, and improving the overall efficiency of our supply chain.
The Main Responsibilities:
- Source and purchase the raw materials (chemicals, adhesives, solvents, powders, polythene, aluminium foil) required to manufacture the goods.
- Sourcing new suppliers and appraising their fit, negotiating contracts and terms and conditions
- Developing and managing strategic supplier relationships for both commodity and technical products.
- Excellent leader able to demonstrate an open and inclusive senior management style.
- Collaborating with all departments to a develop and deliver a sustainable supply chain and procurement and plan.
- To work with production and maintenance teams to ensure that all capital expenditures are made on the best possible terms (including price, warranty, and servicing)
- Purchasing at a Senior level
- Experience of manufacturing (ideally in SME)
- Experience purchasing chemical raw materials
- Buying in UK and Europe
- ISO9001 principles
- Ability to lead a team and liaise with key stakeholders from senior management to
- MCIPS ideally
- Fast-paced environment