Hybrid (2-3 days in Daventry site)
£40,000 - £45,000
The Executive Network Groups Logistic and Transport Division have partnered with a Global Leader in the Logistics industry, who is looking for a Bid Manager on a permanent basis to manage their public sector bidding projects.
The Bid Manager will have the day-to-day responsibility of working alongside key stakeholders to create 'winning' bid responses for public sector opportunities. The remit extends across UK&I Sales for both new and existing customers. The ideal candidate will have come from a Public sector background and demonstrate skills within copy writing or other creative writing abilities.
The role holder will support the Strategic Bid Excellence Manager to ensure ‘bidding best practice’ and robust process management is applied to bids and ensure that the proposal clearly articulates the solution and meets all of the requirements set out by the customer in the tender document.
The ideal candidate:
- 2/3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in managing public sector bids
- Ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines on multiple projects
- Working toward Membership and certification of APMP (Association of Proposal Management Professionals)
- Strong stakeholder management skills required
- Ability to demonstrate experience of bid management and creation
- Experience of designing bid responses would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience of Supply Chain would be advantageous but is not essential