£30,000 - £35,000 DOE
The Executive Network Group have partnered with a pallet pooling company who are looking for a Customer Account Manager to join their Studley office on a full time permanent basis. The Customer Account Manager (CAM) is responsible for managing a portfolio of customer accounts ranging from circa £10k - £300km p.a. each in turnover. The CAM will drive positive relationships, profitability and service excellence, working closely with other areas of the business to achieve this.
The Main Responsibilities:
- Manage and monitor customer pricing, in conjunction with the office support team, to increase profitability.
- Negotiate rate reviews where appropriate.
- Deliver customer satisfaction, as measured by surveys and direct feedback.
- Liaise regularly with customers either via phone or Teams
- Regularly review contract status to ensure both parties are compliant and that renewals are addressed in a timely manner.
- Manage and negotiate contract renewals.
- Commercial Acumen
- Customer focused
- Organisation awareness
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role (B2B, complex industry)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels
- Fully literate in Powerpoint, Word and particularly Excel
- An ability to balance customer vs business needs to reach a win-win solution to challenges.