Based in Scunthorpe
Salary : £50,000 - £55,000 per annum, plus package
HSE Recruitment Network are currently representing this particular FMCG Food Manufacturing organisation who specialise in food manufacturing. They are seeking a strong Health and Environment Manager to work on a 24/7 site with circa 300 staff.
There is a clear progression plan for the successful candidate and wider business opportunities are always possible as they continue to invest and grow. They are ambitious but maintain a real family feel. The H&S function think outside the box and encourage creativity, work collaboratively and collaboratively share best practice.
We are seeking a strong professional who will be passionate and engaging in their approach. Able to lead with gravitas, manage change, develop procedures, and deliver an effective and positive culture behavioural change programme.
- Providing specialist advice on all Safety, Health and Environmental related matters.
- Developing and maintaining the company’s Safety, Health & Environmental policies.
- Assisting the Operations Director in establishing and maintaining an effective Safety, Health & Environmental Management System.
- Managing the Health & Safety Manual and all includes documents and arranges for the preparation and routine revision of Health & Safety Policies and Procedures .
- Co-ordinating Safety, Health & Environmental activities and manages the establishment and maintenance of appropriate Safety, Health & Environmental communications.
- Audits performance against Key Performance indicators and correct safety behaviors, and takes remedial action as required.
- Review accident/ near miss and hazard trends.
- Develop and coach the HSE Apprenticeship.
Essential Experience and Qualifications:
- Manufacturing experience, ideally with prior food manufacturing or fmcg experience.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent would be preferred but NEBOSH Certificate will be considered
- Significant experience in a HSE Manager or a Senior HSE Advisor
- Proven to support and improve cultural and behavioural change
- Good interpersonal skills, supporting with the ability to motivate and encourages others.
- A self-starter and be highly organised with good PC skills.
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.