You will be instrumental in ensuring specific Project information flows through all departments of a World Class Manufacturing facility including the Management Team, Purchasing, Finance & the Supply Chain.
The business are keen to meet any strong communicators who are career driven, process driven, well organised & looking to build their skills and develop in a major Global Business. Experience in a Manufacturing Environment is very important to this role.
Role: Projects Co-Ordinator
Salary: £35,000 per annum + pension + benefits
The responsibilities of the Project Co-Ordinator will be:-
- Coordination and management of specific project meetings, weekly reports & meeting project KPIs.
- Work closely with Project Managers to ensure no road blocks are hindering Projects
- Build relationships with Planning, Financial, Supply Chain & Management to ensure the smooth running of projects
- Review Project budgets/spends and identify opportunities for savings
- Will play a key role in creating and maintaining trackers and training programs to ensure consistency of delivery across all projects
- Work with manufacturing to ensure product quality, procedures & work instructions are compliant and being carried out to the necessary standard
The key experience for the Project Co-Ordinator will be:-
- Qualified to HNC Level or above – a Degree is the ideal
- You will ideally have experience of working in a Manufacturing environment
- Capacity to advance from a Projects standpoint with the potential to gain additional qualifications in project management
- Well organised and a good communicator is essential
- Excellent computing skills are required with various PC based software, MS Project, MS Office etc.
- Driving license is essential as meetings & projects could be on any site within the Group
- Exposure to Project Management/Co-ordination in any capacity would be the ideal for this role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual from any professional sector who essentially has a capacity to learn, develop and a want to forge a Projects based career with a Global giant to succeed. The business are based in Telford, have a state of the art facility and are looking for a person who wants to succeed. They invest heavily in their people and will develop your skills. This role will have a good starter salary, pension and benefits.
Please apply online or call Sandeep Dhillon for a confidential discussion.
At Technical Network we use our relationships to represent Talent and Industry - with our specialist recruitment and industry knowledge connecting the two. Specialising in manufacturing, engineering, scientific recruitment working closely within the aerospace, automotive and food & drink market sectors, focusing on permanent and interim /contract positions for specialist technical and management roles