Salary: £55,000-£65,000 + a great benefits package on offer
Location: Park Royal, London
Hours: Monday – Friday, flexible start/finish times – 8 hours a day
A brilliant opportunity is available for a Reliability Engineer to join a fast paced, rapidly established food company based in Royal Park, London.
The business is in a huge growth phase, so now is an amazing time to join!
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide technical support and guidance to other maintenance engineers, assisting with troubleshooting and resolving equipment and system issues.
- Plan, schedule, and execute planned maintenance jobs, ensuring minimal operational disruption and adherence to established schedules.
- Develop, implement, and maintain standard maintenance procedures that ensure safe, efficient, and effective maintenance practices.
- Collaborate with other departments to identify and prioritize maintenance needs and ensure that maintenance schedules align with operational requirements.
- Lead root cause analysis investigations for equipment failures and develop strategies to prevent recurrence.
- Mentor and train maintenance engineers, fostering a culture of continuous learning and improvement within the maintenance team.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of maintenance activities, identifying areas for improvement and implementing changes as needed.
- Participate in and lead the execution of engineering projects, including the installation, commissioning, and optimization of new equipment and systems.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, industry standards, and regulatory requirements related to maintenance operations and engineering projects.
- Prepare and maintain reports and documentation related to maintenance activities, engineering projects, procedures, and performance metrics.
Requirements needed for the role:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in maintenance engineering, preferably in food industry.
- Strong technical skills, including the ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex equipment and system issues.
- Proven experience in planning and executing planned maintenance jobs and engineering projects.
- Experience in developing and implementing standard maintenance procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Some of the benefits of working there include:
As they are a fast-growing and dynamic business, the nature of which means roles and responsibilities can change and grow quickly and at scale. They never stand still for long, and for the right person this represents an opportunity to grow and evolve your role and responsibilities with them and to develop your career at pace. There is support, guidance, and training on offer as well as a great benefits package (which I can happily share!).
To discuss further please get in touch with Lucy Aspinall at Technical Network, Lucy.firstname.lastname@example.org