Role: Health, Safety and Environment Manager
Leading Food and Beverage Manufacturing Company
Location: Southall - a single site with circa 400 headcount
Salary: £48,000 per annum - £52,000 per annum + benefit package which includes, pension ( matched) , Life assurance and private healthcare
Seeking an ambitious and hands on health, safety and environment professional who will be responsible for a single site within the wider global organisation.
The ideal candidate would be passionate and engaging when supporting the site with HSE requirements.
Able to re-educate the workforce on site, collaborate and share best practice with neighbouring sites and who can develop and drive positive culture behavioural change programme.
- Take the lead on implementing the company’s HSE cultural change project on site - coaching and mentoring at all levels of the workforce to curate a positive safety culture focusing on the right behaviours
- Design, support and implement health, safety and environmental strategy which is aligned to the wider company guidelines
- Develop and implement policies & procedures
- Design, implement, monitor and report site HSE performance
- Ensure all incidents are investigated, recorded and reported, identifying and recommending improved practices to reduce accidents.
- Troubleshoot potential issues and work together to come up with workable safe solutions
- Monitor site risk assessment process and provide assistance / advice to site assessors to ensure site risk assessments / safe systems of work are maintained and meet regulatory requirements.
- Present and chair the weekly and monthly business meetings and updates to the senior leadership team and internal / external stakeholders, championing HSE.
- Manufacturing experience, ideally with prior food manufacturing
- NEBOSH certificate as a minimum
- Proven to support and improve cultural and behavioural change
- Change/ transformation management experience
- Self-motivated , confident person
- Hands on
- Able to influence, gain buy -in with strong communication skills
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.
Sophia Darwin 268