£38,000 + Company Benefits
Shift Pattern: 4 on 4 off
The Executive Network Group Logistics and Transport Sector are currently working will a global retailer who are looking for an experienced Flow Systems Manager based in Oldham. My client is looking for a Flow Systems Manager to manage of team of Control Room Technicians and Lead Technicians, as well as being the main control room contact for the team on shift. The ideal candidate will have experience in working with systems, be a strong decision maker and have the ability to manage people and be the go-to contact on shift.
- Lead probationary reviews, disciplinary, one-to-one reviews, and appraisals, etc.
- Ensure SLAs are met.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in ways of working and effectiveness.
- Support the Control Room Duty Managers in delivering the business strategy.
- Support the day-to-day operational strategy through effective communication and the management of automation.
- Control room or helpdesk experience is important
- Ability and experience leading a team
- Adaptable and forward-thinking
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Tech savvy and PC literate – systems experience especially with the following; selectron, dematic, scada, control tower, shogun, oracle, message broker, red ledge and metapack.
- Automated experience is desirable.
- Management qualification is desirable (ILM/CMI Level 5 or equivalent)