A nationally established logistics business is seeking a HR Advisor to work as part of their established Shared Service function.
Working as part of a team of 8 – but aligned to a specific business unit - you will be act as a first point of contact for employees in order to provide advice and guidance on a range of ER issues. You will deal with a varied caseload usually operating at 50 – 70 cases including Long Term Sick, suspensions, absence etc.
This is a home-based role but will require very occasional travel (2 – 4 times per month). However you will know well in advance of where and when you will have to travel.
To be considered for this role you will be:
- A HR/ER Advisor used to working as part of a Shared Service function;
- Experienced in dealing with a high volume of ER cases;
- Able to work at pace, meeting SLA’s and prioritising issues;
- Happy engaging with staff operating at all levels within the business;
- Able to drive (with your own vehicle).
If this role is of interest please send your CV to Matt Greenberg at email@example.com quoting job reference 268281599.
Matthew Greenberg 268