Field based (ideal location Leeds)
Up to £55,000 + company car
Network HR are working exclusively with a Construction Equipment Manufacturer to appoint an experienced HR Business Partner, covering the Northern region. The HRBP will collaborate with business leaders to drive talent management, employee engagement, and overall organisational effectiveness to enable the companies ‘best place to work with high performing teams’ mission. Working directly with the organisation's regional leadership team to develop and direct a HR agenda that supports the organisation’s bold goals.
• Partner with business leaders to understand organisational goals and develop HR strategies to support them.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures aligned with UK employment law.
• Support the development of and manage people related projects. For example, system implementation, employee engagement survey and change management projects.
• Collaborate with hiring managers and the recruitment partner to identify staffing needs and initiate the recruitment process.
• Provide guidance on talent development, succession planning, and career pathing.
• Act as a trusted advisor to managers and employees, offering guidance on HR policies, conflict resolution, and performance management.
• Provide guidance and facilitate the annual review process including goal setting, reviews and calibration.
• Provides advice and guidance to managers on employee relations issues, working to ensure a fair and inclusive workplace; supporting managers at formal hearings where appropriate.
• Identify training needs within the organisation and work with the Learning and Development team to implement relevant programs.
• Designs and delivers HR and employee relations specific training.
• Support career development initiatives, leadership and apprenticeship programs.
• Collaborate with business leaders to ensure competitive and fair compensation structures which are compliant with the company grading system.
• Provide guidance on benefits and employee well-being programs.
• Utilise HR data and analytics to identify trends and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
• Contribute to the development of HR metrics and reports for senior leadership.
• Work with the wider HR community to facilitate the implementation of HRIS modules and the biannual engagement survey
• CIPD qualification or equivalent experience
• Proven experience as an HRBP or similar role, preferably with Retail, Manufacturing, Logistics sector experience (or similar industries)
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels.
• Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
• Demonstrated experience in managing complex employee relations issues.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
This role is a field based role so travel is expected. If this is something of interest, please do apply or reach out directly to email@example.com