£50000 - £60000 per annum
A rare opportunity has come up with a World Leading business to take on the role of Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) Manager in a single site position of a Top Tier COMAH site. They need someone who can continue to ensure high levels of Health, Safety and Environmental compliance but also work to taking them to the next level pushing for continuous improvement around culture and behaviours. You will be a personable manager who can engage and motivate the business.
The company I am representing are a leading manufacturing business operating worldwide with a turnover of circa £40 million. This site is decentralised, operating independently from the global business and implement their own health and safety policies and procedures. This is a higher tier COMAH site that sits in a residential area with just shy of 200 employees so has a unique risk profile.
This role will encompass all HSE responsibility. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance is happening with all company policies and procedures while also amending and adapting those that are out dated. You will ensure the ISO Management systems are operational and continually improved upon. You will work with the wider business to slowly change the mindset around safety on site and develop a culture that is self-sufficient. There is huge potential in this role, for someone with the right mindset to work within a challenging and rewarding environment.
• Experince in a similar level role position
• COMAH Experince within a manufacturing business is highly desirable but we may consider general manufacturing experience.
• Technically very strong, be the industry expert but also have the softer skills to be able to adapt and implement the legislation on site in a pragmatic way. Someone who can drive behaviours and cultures.
• NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
• You will have experience of the implementation and operation of Safety and Environmental Management Systems, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
• Considerable experience of working with external bodies, auditors and the HSE.
Interested in applying for this role or finding out more? Please apply or email myself directly, email@example.com with your most recent CV.
Danielle Hughes 441