£30000 per annum
Testing and Inspection Engineer
£35,000 + Vehicle + Fuel Card
An exciting opportunity to join a leading UK Service Provider as a Mobile Electrical Testing and Inspection Engineer across the West Midlands. Reporting directly to the Contracts Manager, you will be expected to take full responsibility for the electrical duties across a number of sites. You will complete a variety of tasks related to this role to ensure the continued smooth operation of the clients' site.
About the role
• Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
• Carrying out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork..
• Carrying out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Understanding and completing all work related documentation accurately and on time.
• Carrying out work in a safe and diligent manner.
• Must hold your 18th Edition
• Experience of electrical maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment within a domestic and commercial environment.
• An understanding of Service Level Agreements (SLA's), service targets and objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
• Must hold City and Guilds Testing and Inspection 2391 or 2394/5.
• Able to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults.
• Full UK Drivers licence.
• Live within an hour drive of London
For more information please contact Callum on Callum.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 450 5000
Business Leader - FM