£27000 - £30000 per annum
Domestic Maintenance Supervisor
£27,000 - £30,000 + Van
A fantastic opportunity to join an established privately owned company that deliver building solutions to the public & private sector. Due to increasing works they currently require a supervisor for the domestic maintenance division. This role will be looking after a large contract across Nottingham. Working hours will be 40hrs per week, Monday – Friday 8AM – 5PM. A company vehicle will be provided. Candidates will ideally have previous social housing experience.
You will primarily be responsible to;
• Monitor, evaluate and report on KPI and SLA target performance within teams.
• Ensure delivery of services on site are in line with contract requirements and operating in line with SLAs
• Provide technical advice and onsite support to client, staff and engineers
• Operate in line with budgets and manage cost expenditure, ensuring cost efficiencies where possible
• Support with contract financial reporting including producing measures, quotes, tenders, budgets
• Ensure engineer and subcontractor compliance to H&S procedures on site, conducting QC checks on works completed in line with procedures and providing recommendations and support on improvements
• Supporting the contracts manager in investigation of failed QCs, accidents or incidents.
Suitable candidates will have;
• Experience as a Supervisor on Domestic contracts or Voids
• Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) OR Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
• Asbestos Awareness
• DBS Check
• Full UK Driving Licence
For more information or to apply for the position please get in touch with Sarah Hamill-Moss on 0121 450 5000 or email@example.com