£28000 per annum
The FMC Network are currently recruiting for a Legionella Risk Assessor in the North East to undertake Legionella risk assessments to a high standard in line with the latest version of the Approved Code of Practice (ACOP) L8 (Fourth edition) and its associated guidance documents. Knowledge of the HTM 04-01, cooling tower, other water systems would be an advantage.
You may be required, from time to time, to carry out operational work to ensure that contractual commitments are met.
This is a mobile, field-based position covering North Yorkshire / the North East.
• Conduct yourself in a professional manner in support of our customers and work colleagues.
• To ensure all works are delivered on time and to the agreed specification.
• To support business growth and retain existing customers.
• Complete reports and paperwork as instructed by the Risk Assessment Manager or supervisor.
• Take responsibility for your own training needs and bring them to the attention of the Risk Assessment Manager or supervisor.
• Ensure compliance with Health & Safety legislation, specific company requirements approved by the Health & Safety Executive and the latest regulations and codes of good practice.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• City & Guilds /or equivalent risk assessor training course
• Working knowledge of the ACoP L8 & HSG 274 Part 2
• Suitable and sufficient experience working within the water treatment industry.
• Health and safety management.
If you're interested in this Legionella Risk Assessor role please contact Ryan Evans on 07531 794 981 firstname.lastname@example.org