£40000 per annum
Reporting to: Data Centre Engineering Manager
Hours: Mon – Fri - 8am to 5pm – 40 hrs a week
I am working with a client who have a fantastic opportunity for a Project engineer to secure a position on a fixed term contract supporting other critial staff in a Data Centre. You will need to support the project team and have an understanding of Electrical and Mechanical components/products/structures.
To supply additional resource (Project Engineer) to assist in the support the Project team with replacement works in London until August 2021
- Project specific permit and administration – Access/Hot Works/Electrical isolation permits
- Electrical & Mechanical isolations as required
- LV Switching
- Daily co-ordination with project team and contractor alleviate delays/standing time
- Co-ordination with company Management Teams & operations team and daily.
- Understanding of project programme & timelines
- Health and Safety
- General onsite supervisory duties and liaison
➢ Experience in Data Centre or Critical Environment operations.
➢ Proactive in achieving operational excellence.
➢ Have good IT and report writing skills.
➢ Be able to demonstrate safe isolations and permit controls
➢ Ability to work under pressure whilst remaining calm, clear thinking and able to deliver the required services to the client within given time constraints.
➢ Individuals who can demonstrate commitment and previous experience; but not meet all the required technical qualifications may be considered subject to Directors approval.
➢ Demonstrate a willingness to attend training as and where required.
➢ Physical Fitness
➢ A high level of initiative
➢ A smart presentable uniformed appearance
➢ Ability to comprehend and act upon both verbal and written instructions
➢ Enthusiasm and demonstration of pro-activity, diligence and alertness, with the willingness to participate in appropriate training schemes
➢ Integrity, honesty and punctuality is also expected