£40000 - £50000 per annum
Facilities Performance Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 + benefits
This is a unique and integral role created to ensure the delivery of Facilities Management is safe, effective and of the highest standard.
This static role will be base on the clients site where you will be responsible for the monitoring of contractual FM services.
Within the role you will;
- Report into the FM Account Manager
- Have responsibility for monitoring contract performance across this TFM contract
- Manage and monitor the on-site CAFM system
- Develop and have responsibility for a small team of 2 Helpdesk Schedulers
- Liaise with internal stakeholders as well as be front line support for the client
You will need;
- Management or Supervisory experience
- Experience of Managing/Supervising a CAFM system (for example Maximo/Concept/Planet).
- Facilities Management experience is essential
- Experience of managing KPI’s/SLA’s in a Facilities Management environment
- Ideally worked in a corporate environment
- Experience of managing and monitoring finance, procurement, office administration, compliance, PO’s and general FM contract support.
- Six Sigma/Prince 2 also advantageous but not essential
This is not a traditional hands-on operational FM position this is very much an office based role however, candidates within both operational and office support functions combined would be welcome.
Please submit your CV for a confidential discussion. February start dates ideally, however 1 month notice periods will not be an issue.