£25000 - £28500 per annum
£25,000-£28,500 + benefits
We have two vacancies for experienced Facilities Management CAFM Schedulers.
You will support a leading national Facilities Management Service Provider with this high profile corporate account.
Working on this busy helpdesk you will;
- Log CAFM information
- Manage compliance for asset/PPM purposes
- Monitor KPI’s and SLA’s to ensure safe and optimum contract performance
- Escalate urgent issues to senior Facilities Management staff
- Plan and schedule building maintenance works
- Manage and develop client and internal stakeholder relationships to ensure effective service delivery
- Monitor traffic light systems to ensure urgent works are responded too
Ideally you will have experience of scheduling work in a Facilities Management environment.
Please submit your CV for a further discussion.