Fire Systems Design Engineer
My client, a global service provider, is currently recruiting for an experienced Fire Systems Design Engineer based in or near Berkshire. This is a permanent position and successful candidates will be contacted immediately.
9 Day Fortnight. (Week 1 Monday - Friday / Week 2 Monday - Thursday)
To design, draw and estimate proposals for the Fire Detection and Alarm systems projects and small works.
The successful Fire Systems Design Engineer will be accountable for the design, estimating and production of all Fire system related drawings and compliance document.
• Estimating and providing proposals for client consideration
• Drawing of Fire Detection and Alarm systems both extensions and new systems
• Liaise with on site commercial/technical/operational management in order to comply with company procedures
Qualifications and Experience for the Fire Systems Design Engineer:
Extensive experience in designing and modification of Fire Detection and Alarm system
• City & Guilds in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• Estimation and Design of Fire Detection and Alarm systems, conventional and Analogue Addressable.
• Trained and experienced in the use of Auto Cad
• Competent in the use of Microsoft Office
• FIA Units1, 2, 3 in Design
• Knowledge of key operational management disciplines, e.g. quality control, work planning methods
• Able to design Fire systems in line with BS5839 Pt1 and LPCB/BRE LPS1014 standards
If you’re a Fire Systems Design Engineer and would like to find out more, please apply or contact Ryan Evans on 0121 450 5000.